ADVENTURE BABIES TRAILER ADVENTURE BABIES TRAILER

I cannot wait. Hope to see it soon!!!

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

Yep... true story.

Googol GLaDOS 2.0 Googol GLaDOS 2.0

That was awesome! I love it! Great animation, my type of humor and my favorite subject matter.

How to Make Game How to Make Game

Pretty Fun

I did not find any glitches and the game play is quite delightful. My only problem would have to be the animation, and the lack of polish on the main character.

Gyossait Gyossait

Played all the way through

And I have to say I loved this game, because of the darkness, the gloomy, desolate ambiance that you put into the underlining mood that is this game. Well done. I usually cannot stand pixelated games but this one has surpassed my usual bias. Game play was simple and fun (I cannot see why people are getting so angry by, arrows to move, up to jump, and down to block game play). Animation was... o.k., The music was great and gave me that desolate feeling when I played the game. Very few games scare me... and this one did not scare me either... BUT! I could still feel for the character I controlled, and I felt compelled to keep playing. Something deep down urged inside of me persuaded me to continue this game until the end and I am glad I did.

Great Job! And do not listen those who do not take the time out to play most of the game before judging it. If they read the description and read the floating text they would understand why things are the way they are. The worst and best part about newgrounds are the people who comment on your work and try to give you criticism but most do not help in the least. Not only that, but people tend to flame those who they believe do not deserve getting praise such as, front page, daily reward, and weekly reward.

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

great game.

Game play and graphics is nice and JohnnyUtah+random messages adds way more interest into this game. And I found absolutely no bugs in the game. None of the controls started to hang for me. Everything worked smoothly.

Prepare for Battle Prepare for Battle

Ok! I am in love with this song! must use in my game!!! I have no idea how many times this song has looped but it is greater than 30 at least.

Good work!

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

.... O.o!
Um, yes, I would like some pound cake.
Great music, It is so catchy, I cannot remember when I started listening to this and when I stopped... which I haven't done yet.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Wow

A very nice and peaceful song, that reminds me of medieval war!

Waterflame responds:

yeah ^^ that was sorta the point ;) thanks!

Finn and Flame Princess Fanart Finn and Flame Princess Fanart

Fantastic art. And I also love the show. Double extra points for you. 7/5!

FF7 FF7

Great artwork! This really brings me back!

The Light The Light

Great!

Reminds me a little of spyro