How to Make Game How to Make Game

Pretty Fun

I did not find any glitches and the game play is quite delightful. My only problem would have to be the animation, and the lack of polish on the main character.

Gyossait Gyossait

Played all the way through

And I have to say I loved this game, because of the darkness, the gloomy, desolate ambiance that you put into the underlining mood that is this game. Well done. I usually cannot stand pixelated games but this one has surpassed my usual bias. Game play was simple and fun (I cannot see why people are getting so angry by, arrows to move, up to jump, and down to block game play). Animation was... o.k., The music was great and gave me that desolate feeling when I played the game. Very few games scare me... and this one did not scare me either... BUT! I could still feel for the character I controlled, and I felt compelled to keep playing. Something deep down urged inside of me persuaded me to continue this game until the end and I am glad I did.

Great Job! And do not listen those who do not take the time out to play most of the game before judging it. If they read the description and read the floating text they would understand why things are the way they are. The worst and best part about newgrounds are the people who comment on your work and try to give you criticism but most do not help in the least. Not only that, but people tend to flame those who they believe do not deserve getting praise such as, front page, daily reward, and weekly reward.

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

great game.

Game play and graphics is nice and JohnnyUtah+random messages adds way more interest into this game. And I found absolutely no bugs in the game. None of the controls started to hang for me. Everything worked smoothly.

Fisher-Diver Fisher-Diver

Relaxing

I can always appreciate games like this on. The use of geometry, semi-simplicity, the music, the theme, the calmness but also the sudden terror as you go too deep and you are surrounded. I enjoyed playing this. Good work!

FreeAsANerd responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Saving the Company Saving the Company

Quite Enjoyable

First off, I had no key problems. The only thing about this game that annoyed me was the lag in some places but this game is a solid plateformer with solid controls and good programming. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

extremely well done!

This was absolutely a great game. It was fun all the way through to the end. I am not a fan of sprites and 8-bit games but this game is the almighty exception to that rule. I played all the way through. I almost was about to stop playing at lvl 10 because I was starting to think that the point of the game is that it is impossible to win. LOL I had about 176 deaths on my first try... mostly on lvl 11. But anyway, great game, excellent programming!

Epos Epos

O...M...G!

I have to say, this is one of the best Flash based Turn Based RPG I have ever played! I have played this game twice over and still can't get enough. I will not stop till i get all the medals.

Only one problem. This game would be even greater if users were able to buy new weapons/armor and if the game wasn't as linear. The thing taking you away from the main plot is the secret boss. But still excellent all the way.

ChatTard ChatTard

Better than what I was expecting!

This little gadget was really cool and fun to play. The amount of things that can be discuss in this game is very large. Sorry though that I have to give you a nine because at some points things get very mixed up, when you stop asking questions and reply back to what the "robot" says.

Knightfall 2 Knightfall 2

Oh my god!

I played Knightfall 1 and absolutely loved it. The game play style is so unique and fun to play with. Knightfall 2 really enhanced that. This is now one of my favorite flash games of all time.

But there are still some things done wrong in the game.
-Items like rings and crystals take up space in your inventory. Usually you would were these items to keep them from taking up vital inventory space.

-The inability to sell items you do not want also kinda sucks.

-Lastly, not being able to go back to previously entered places kinda sucks also. I would enjoy going back to the first stage after completing the game just so I can see how powerful I have gotten in the game.

Fix these issue and the next installment (If there will be one) will be perfect.

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

I don't know why...

But I am completly addicted to this game. In the beginning I wanted to stop playing the game because of how it looks. But as I played on I couldn't stop! I had to keep going to see how my virtual life would end. This is an awesome game. Needs better polish, and bigger buttons and text. But besides the graphics things and the long start up thing, this was a very good game.

BlueFlameSkulls responds: