ADVENTURE BABIES TRAILER ADVENTURE BABIES TRAILER

I cannot wait. Hope to see it soon!!!

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

Yep... true story.

Googol GLaDOS 2.0 Googol GLaDOS 2.0

That was awesome! I love it! Great animation, my type of humor and my favorite subject matter.

Purged Purged

Yep, you are now one of my favorite animators! 5/5 for everything! I am not sure how to accuretly review except say, AWESOME WORK!!!

Paraphernalia Paraphernalia

Awww! That was soooo sweet! 5/5 5/5! Great everything!

Pregnetheus Pregnetheus

OMG! that was hilarious! Great job!.

"Seeing is Believing" rap "Seeing is Believing" rap

That is pretty sick. Great artwork. It was tweened a bit, but I do not care. It still looked really nice! The animation was a bit choopy, but in the end, it was still really cool.

And do not listen to TjA. He is just hatin'. I think he just hates rap, and seeing the title of this video warranted him to give a 0/5 stars. And was taking this video WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.

This flash vid was really fun to watch and I enjoyed my time watching it. TIme well spent.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

I have been anticipating this video for a long time. For a while, I thought you had forgotten about it... I am so pleased to see that it is finished. And, like always, you did not disappoint! This was actually better than I thought it was going to be. Great job, and flawless like usual!

More vids pl0x!!!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

It has been a long time since I have seen something this great on Newgrounds. Absolutely beatutiful. Everything about this fantastic. I do not have enough characters in this review to explain it all, but I can at least tell you that this has touched me, made me think, and most of all has made me feel.

I am going to watch that 3 more times so I can get every pit of meaning out of this. I am pretty sure this movie has much more depth then the first time I saw it. 5/5 perfect score for you!

Quantum Freezer Theory Quantum Freezer Theory

I like it, This was a great animation, it was fluid, and the plot was interesting enough for me to want to watch the whole thing. Great JOB!!!!!

JerrodStorm responds:

Thanks! I'm glad to hear you like it.